Frontier Horizons offers bespoke cyber security consultation. We are providing advisory services to a range of companies to analyse the threat and mitigate the risk of cyber incidents. Cyber security refers to the protection of information systems from personnel, technical, and physical threats; these include theft of data, a wi-fi attack, or a key-logger. Within complex virtual networks, hackers are constantly adapting to launch new cyber attacks on unwitting individuals and organisations.
We are able to provide a full range of cyber security services including:
- Penetration tests to identify cyber threats and assess risk exposure.
- Implementation of cyber detection and technical security counter measures (TSCMs).
- Devise cyber-defence contingency plans.
- Conduct due diligence.
- Education on best cyber practices.
- Application whitelisting.
- Provision of emergency response to cyber incidents.
Examples of sectors that are vulnerable to cyber attacks:
- Lawyers e.g. Phishing Exposure; Internal Breach.
- Financial Institutions e.g. Supply Chain Weakness.
- Business Executives e.g. Employee Negligence; Visual Hack; Ransomware.
- Maritime e.g. Systems Breach; Ransomware.