Due Diligence and Corporate Investigations
With global coverage Frontier Horizons case workers can undertake a range of due diligence reporting
Prior to establishing a business relationship you need to verify whether your prospect or partner – whether it be a company or an individual – is providing you with full and accurate information. More importantly you need to confirm that you are not becoming involved in a money laundering scheme or being associated with terrorist or organised criminal activity.
We provide confidential global due diligence background reports which are structured to deliver focused intelligence to ensure that your legal and regulatory obligations with regard to Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence are met and that you are not exposed to reputational, operational, legal or concentration risks.
We carry out fixed-price background checks on individuals and companies globally (including Russia and the CIS). We are particularly adept at providing background information on high net worth individuals and/or associated corporate entities, and politically exposed persons (PEPs).
Our reporting aims to:
- Validate the address and other details provided by the subject thus ensuring that fundamental KYC checks are carried out
- Provide detailed intelligence on the status of the subject and source of funds, enabling you to evaluate the suitability of the person/company
- Establish whether any links exist between your prospect and money laundering, organized criminal, terrorist or fraudulent activity
Our capability includes the following types of due diligence:
- Individual Background Investigations
- Level 1 - Background Check
- Level 2 - Standard Background Check
- Level 3 - In-depth Background Check
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Option A - Standard
- Option B - In-depth
- Psychological Profiling
- Risk Assessments
- Geo-political and Socio-economic
- Country/Regional Analysis
- Physical Security